Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Hello All

Hey everyone. Some of you might know me from my previous blog www.bowlingforamerica.blogspot.com. That one died out over time and i decided maybe its time for something new. This blog is however less focused on liberal politics and a bigger attempt to be more moderate. The blog will also drift away from hardcore politics and will include culture, music, sports, and hopefully art.

I will be mainly discussing political issues. As i try to ackknowledge both sides, I am however exceptionally liberal. I don't however post thinking i know everything, I am here for hopefully a good learning experience and to get my ideas out. I ask however that during the debates, people will refrain from insults, foul language, or any ad hominen attacks.

If you feel like you can contribute to this blog, write a short paragraph on why you'd be interested in writing and email me at donmoravej@gmail.com. That being said i hope we can all learn something from this blog and it should be a fun experience for all of us.

No comments: