Hello,
For those of you who do not know me, I am Sepanta Mohseni, from Farmington High School. I have been invited to write for this blog, and so I pounced at the opportunity. I consider myself to be pretty radical on some issues, although it is usually within the realm of what I dare say. If you convince me that I am wrong, thank you, but it hasn't happened too much, and even though I may not always agree with what you say, I fully respect it. There is a lot of hate and bitterness flying around these days, so I thought I might take this opportunity to discuss all the topics the Sheik has highlighted below. This is my first time participating in a blog and I must say my best grades are not in english class, so take it easy for a while. I would like to end with a quote. A man by the name of Ernesto "Che" Guevara once said, "If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine." That quote pretty much sums it all up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment